- PR ANALYSIS: So which is better? The Big Bull or Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story?
- “My PR was bad,” says Bollywood actress Rimi Sen
- Perception is not more important than life!
- The strange idea to have a four-hour-long movie!!!!
- Bollywood is part of the ‘Indian story’
- “The future of PR will have more dependence on analytics,” says author Ritu Bararia
- Everest International Film Festival to open its doors on 31st January
- ‘Kamal Amrohi was everything for Pakeezah, right from the first frame to the last.’
- “Success attained by buying views, likes & followers, is likely to push our society into a free fall of vacuous mediocrity,” says Sona Mohapatra
- ONE-LINER: Wondering audience
I did not enjoy the movie The Big Bull as much as the web series Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story. The Big Bull…