Calling thought leaders to write for BollywoodPR.in
BollywoodPR.in is looking for Guest Writers and well-written articles on topics relating to PR, communication, journalism, news media, advertising, digital marketing, HR, crisis management and event management in the entertainment industry.
We are the undisputed No.1
BollywoodPR.in leads as a premier authoritative website of the Indian entertainment industry. If you Google the keywords “Bollywood PR,” the site should come right on top.Our articles, news stories, features, lists, interviews, case studies, trade analysis and expert opinion pieces strive to be the top best in information as well as journalistic and PR ethics in Bollywood public relations. The site also serves as a guiding light for new-age PR agencies in Mumbai and PR professionals all over India.
Word limit for articles
Max 2000 words.
- Articles will carry a byline and a picture of the Guest Writer / Author.
- Also, there will be an ‘About The Author’ introduction at the end of every article.
Please always mention ‘Guest Article for Bollywood PR.in’ in the Subject of the mail. Please include a close-up image of the Guest Writer / Author to be published with the article. Also add a 2-3 line introduction ‘About the Author’ to be published below the article.
- Articles should be exclusive and not published anywhere else. Relevant links may be included, as long as they are not promotional.
- Acceptance of articles is solely the decision of the website.
- Articles with quality writing and crisp editing should be accepted and published within a week of submission. The link will be shared with you.
- If we receive more than one guest article on the same topic, we would accept, as long as the articles are good in quality and content.
In case you need to connect personally, HERE are all the contact details, including a WhatsApp chat button.